Sadly, I was in a horrible accident this past Thursday. A sixteen year old hit me head on, when she turned left into my lane. I found out on Friday my car is officially dead and pretty much can not be repaired. Sage and I are both okay from the accident. I had a pretty bad neck and back sprain which is finally starting to feel better even though it is still painful. Hopefully i will be posting pictures soon of a new car, from the money her insurance will be paying me...hopefully i won't have to get a second job to make payments.
I am glad your ok and that you had a GREAT birthday, wish we would've been in town for it!!!! The poor mazda...so many years of great time, that tiny car brought us all around the US together after just meeting...*moment of silence* sigh, guess the new car will have to get broken in with a road trip someday.
ReplyDeleteok so you know that comment is CINDY Kendall just leaves his gmail on all the time. *annoyed*
ReplyDelete