Sunday, March 15, 2009

My New Apartment!



My new apartment in Laramie is really exciting! I live in a three bedroom apartment with two girls. One of the girls, Beth, stays roughly one night a week and officially lives in Fort Collins, CO. My other roommate, Emily, is a grad student at the University of Wyoming. We get along really well! Emily also has a dog, Otis, and a cat, Tonka. Both animals are really sweet. Sage even likes them a lot!

Here is picture of my room and my walk in closet! That’s right I said it WALK IN CLOSET!! Its pretty amazing!

Recently, I have been working on a Public Relations project for a MMA event coming up in May. My boss at Eagle Plumbing and Heating recently began a new production company here in Laramie and hired me to do PR and Advertising for their first event! Pretty exciting, if I might say so myself!

Well nothing else is really new! ☺

1 comment:

  1. Nice bed! haha jk! Jealous of the walk in closet!!!! Batman misses Sage...he has been loving on Tara, when we have our Lost night sage is invited too...haha!

    ReplyDelete