Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I pity the fool...a monthly warning

I pity the fool...who buys a house and doesn't get a plumbing inspection from a PLUMBER!

For those of you who have no idea, I work for a plumbing shop. Yesterday (Monday) I scheduled a couple of my guys to head over to a person's new house. Lets just say they couldn't figure out why their toilets couldn't flush. So I sent a couple of my guys over who thought the people just had a bunch of roots in their pipes from the big trees. NOT SO MUCH! The sewer line was back up from the sewer main all the way to their new house with...human waste!!!! YUCK! My poor plumbers spent 5 hours unclogging the house's sewer lines from the toilets out the house's outside clean out. End result: the previous owners' feces on the lawn and pretty trees.

LESSON: GET A PLUMBING INSPECTION BY A CERTIFIED PLUMBER BEFORE YOU BUY A HOUSE!

1 comment:

  1. Remember that shithole apt we lived in last summer? Haha the day before i went to clean it the toilet EXPLODED everywhere and stank, luckily it was a city problem with the backup and the poor plumber hired had to clean the apt. and poo..ewwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete