So recently I have been thinking about getting another tattoo...Hopefully Adam, my brother, will draw me up one I like. I have the general idea I want but can't find anything I really like! I am hoping for a tattoo that is either in memory of my Uncle Mike or one that symbolizes Adam and I's sibling bound. Those are the top two ideas for now, of course I am still thinking about getting Daddy's girl in white so it glows in a black light and no one could really see it...so many decisions.
On another note...I will have a bed soon. My mom will be arriving in Laramie on Easter Sunday with my bed and hopefully my shoes and tv!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like your going to end up with new tattoos if you can't decide hehe! We still want to get the Layla and Aidan tattoos eventually...someday haha. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are going to have to give me some ideas for the joint tattoo. I have drawn up some celtic wings. Maybe for a angel tattoo.
ReplyDelete