So i have been really horrible on posting lately and I will totally try to do better. Here is the update from the last month:
Last weekend I attended a wedding for an old friend in Omaha. The weekend was amazing I am so happy with the person i have become and the decisions i have made. The part of Karma of course was even more amazing to me then anything else. Going back and seeing people that i thought i would never see again was great- even though i didnt talk to them much. I have absolutely nothing in common with most of the people it was nuts to me to realize how much i have changed as a person in a positive way and how many people have not changed. I noticed that people "have what they want" and its funny to me to see that they have know idea that they will be unhappy and disappointed with life. KARMA!!!!!!
Meanwhile- work has been ok. I go to Boise ID on Tuesday August 18th for a meeting with people from HMH... go me!!!
well not much has happened. I look forward to hanging out with people again this weekend since my weeks are usually spent in my apartment with Ms. Sage the attitude queen...well everyone- i have a couple of things to look forward to: my meeting in Boise, the twins turning three ( can you believe it?!?!?!?!?), hopefully a wine night with cindy and kendall and hopefully a pinball night soon with sean
I know i am sooo uneventful...i will try to be more interesting and post more often...i'm so bad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment