Well recently i have began looking for new post ideas and i finally found one that would be interesting to others.
I have several online games and websites that I frequent very often...in fact i am just plain old addicted to them. It is generally how i spend my nights after work!!
#1- Shockwave.com The pyramid game!!! i play this game all the time! I have no reason why i love this game soo much. I just tend to play it a lot when i am watching tv- i don't even have to really pay attention
#2- Facebook - this is a given. I am a connector. Of Course, a major thing i enjoy about facebook is Scramble!!! Scramble is amazing -timed, innovative, and lots of fun
#3- "Pretty with Twins" a great blog by one of my buddies- it keeps me updated on the happenings of the Hayford twins
hmmmm thats pretty much it...very intresting blog (I know right)
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow i totally went to that pretty with twins site, sounds like some cool kids. hehe :) I like your posts and yes i totally knew you were extrovert...:)
ReplyDelete