Well its been pretty crazy around here lately. I have been spending a lot of time working on my PR and Advertising gig for the Mixed Martial Arts event coming up on May 2nd. Last week, the tickets came in to work and they look amazing!! This coming week the fliers I designed will be coming to the shop and I look forward to finally seeing them on real paper! As soon as they come in I will take a picture and put it up here.
The weather here in laramie has been absolutely beautiful!! Yesterday I went up to Vedauwoo for a while and today I spent 2-3 hours up at Blair tracking around with Sage. I even think my cheeks are even a bit red! I am glad I got the chance to enjoy the weather, especially since it is suppose to get really bad within the next couple of days (like 1-2 feet)!
Well not much else is going on here... :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all got a little pink too milking every minute out of yesterday haha! Batman went CRAZY when Sage left the second time, he was whining a lot till he finally realized indeed she was gone.
ReplyDelete