About a month or so ago, I recently began a new journey. A journey that so far has been challenging and rewarding. I have officially begun my adult life in Laramie, Wyoming, the town where I spent 5 years in college. To me Laramie is an exciting place. I enjoy the mountains, the people, the atmosphere, the weather, and the life I live here.
Though I am recently single, I have been enjoying my free time with girls night, nights out on the town meeting new people, movie nights, and working an 8-5 job. My position as an administrative assistant has been very interesting and so far I enjoy it. The position reminds me of working at the Physical Plant. The guys who work there are full of jokes, fun, and unique personalities. Plus, I constantly feel appreciated by the people I work with.
I am looking forward to this weekend. This Wednesday is Cindy and Kendall’s Four Year Anniversary and they are celebrating by taking a weekend away together. It is a really exciting time for them, FOUR YEARS IS SO LONG!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!! Any who…I will be watching the twins the weekend. This is exciting to me because with working all the time I don’t get to hang with the kiddos as much as I use to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for watching them you rock! and i am glad that you are happy right now! See you at lunch!
ReplyDelete